There is no substitute for experience. In today’s market, it is more important than ever to choose experienced professionals who have the training and expertise to provide smart mortgage solutions. My expertise, combined with Axiom’s unsurpassed processing, underwriting and closing teams will deliver a stress-free transaction.
Axiom Financial was founded in 1996 and is a local company for the 5th largest originator of residential mortgages in the United States. Being a full-service lender means we control the transaction and provide exceptional service with excellent approval timelines. Our variety of personalized mortgages, unparalleled customer care, and innovative approach to our business is recognized and highly respected in the industry.
Axiom’s repeat business and referrals from past clients and partners who know they can count on us to deliver has helped us achieve the reputation we have today.
My Commitment to You
- No upfront costs to pre-qualify
- I am accessible to you – I will take your calls and return messages quickly
- Consistent communication throughout the transaction
- Personal Consultations to make smart home mortgage decisions
- Technology at my fingertips to streamline the process
Garett Regarding Garett
“Being able to own a home is one of the greatest accomplishments in someone’s life. I love being able to be apart of the process and to help people accomplish homeownership.”
Garett Petersen was born and raised in Provo but now resides in Cedar Hills, UT. With 8 years of experience, Garett has taken the mortgage industry by storm and has helped so many clients achieve their dream of owning a home. Wakeboarding, wakesurfing, scuba diving, four wheeling, camping and hiking are hobbies that he enjoys when not in the office.
“It’s the service we are not obliged to give that people value most.”
- James C. Penney
Awards and Recognitions
- President’s Club – 4 time winner
- Sterling Club – 2011
- Top Customer Service – In Branch, 12 time winner
- Top Customer Service – Company Wide, Qtr 1 2010
- Mission in Action Award
- April 2007
- Value Award – Accountability, 2007
- Jumbo Loans
- Investment Properties
- First Time Home Buyers
- Rural Housing
- Utah Housing
- Government Loans
- Short Sales & Foreclosures